Monday, June 21, 2010

My First Blogger Award!!!


(ahem) I'd like to thank the academy...

AHHH! I am so excited! Heather over at Straight Stitches just awarded me my first blogger award! I can't believe it! When you get a chance, head on over to her super cute blog. She has some amazing craft ideas that are very inspiring.

Guidelines for accepting this award are:
1. Thank the person/people who gave it to you.

Thank you Heather at Straight Stitches!!! I feel so special and so loved!
2. Share 7 things about yourself.


  • My husband and I met at our highschool prom.

  • We have a 20 lb. yorkie named Snickers. Yes, that's right, 20 pounds!!

  • I have recently become OCD with crafts, organizing, etc.

  • When I point to a picture of my husband, my 18 month old daughter says "dada". When I point to a picture of myself, she says "dada". Something's wrong with this picture...

  • While blogging, I always have to sit on my right foot. Not the left foot. Otherwise I would feel completely off-balance.

  • I have performed at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade in NY, The Indy 500, and on a couple of Carnival Cruises while I was dancing in my highschool and college drill teams. I'm so famous!

  • The very first boyfriend I ever had is the man I am married to now. He is my first and last kiss. Aww...
3. Pass the award on to 15 bloggers, whom you have recently discovered, and think are fantastic.

8 comments:

  1. I think this is so sweet of you Jen...I am award free though now:) So sorry!~ Thanks for thinking of me though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sooo much! How fun to get such a great suprise! Thanks for visiting my blog! -Rox

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great list. I'm super honoured you thought of little ol' me. Thanks so much Jen!
    Kristine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WoW~! What a sweet surprise! That is so nice of you. I think you are so funny about you "right foot"!
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Jen,I just dropped by your blog and em loving it.Congrats on getting the award...I'll give you one when I'll get it..:)PS:You could vist mY blog too at
    http://youngpakistan1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice blog you got here :)
    I used to say "dada" to everything, too. My mom tells me now, and I find it ridiculously hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much Jen! I greatly appreciate being included in your list! Hope you have a wonderful week! Thanks again! Stephanie Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Girlfriend, my Yorkie is 4 lbs.......20 lbs....seriously. Send me a picture. Yorkies are so cute. I bet yours is. Wow, 20 lbs.
    ladeedacreations@yahoo.com
    So good to find you!

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha thinkin?