Saturday, September 25, 2010

[Scrapperday: Happy 10th Birthday!]


Next month my nephew will be turning 10. I wanted to make him a card but not make it too girly looking. I am sure he won't really appreciate it because, let's face it, he's 10. But it's the thought and effort that counts, right?

[This card was SUPER simple to make. And granted, there isn't a whole lot of embellishment-ing going on, it still looks appropriate for a boy turning 10. For the life of me, I cannot remember all the materials that I used to make this card, but throw in some rub-ons, chipboard stickers, & some fun patterned paper...you're good to go!]


Happy Scrapperday!
I will be linking this card up to these parties!

[Jen]

3 comments:

  1. Very cute, yeah it is hard to get kids to appreciate efforts we make for them sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so stinkin' cute! I love the ruler idea!

    Thank you for linking up to Scraptastic Saturday!

    Hannah @ http://youngancrafty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such a cute card!!!
    I have a blog award for you: http://www.scrappy-gifts.com/2010/10/friday-favorites-30.html

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha thinkin?