Friday, May 20, 2011

[Frame Friday: Gallery Wall by Dream Book Design]


Yesterday I stumbled on Dream Book Design blog (a DIY design blog that I suggest you go and visit!) and saw this amazing gallery wall. Absolutely stunning! I have been wanting to create a gallery wall in a hallway in my house, and this has definitely given me that much more motivation.


Oh how I love all those white frames! They look so clean and chic against that wall color. Those 3 frames inside the larger frame is simply fabulous. And that fish-eye mirror really adds character to the entire gallery wall.

And you're not going to believe how much it cost her to put it all together...only about $50! What a steal!! Most of the frames were thrifty finds that she simply painted white. A technique that I plan on using in the near future. :0)

To view the original blog post on her gallery wall, click [HERE].

Thank you so much Adri for letting me feature your project! You are such an inspiration! :0)

[Jen]

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring us! You are too kind with your words:)
    <3,
    adri
    Www.dreambookdesign.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha thinkin?