Monday, November 1, 2010

[Motivational Monday: Black & White]

It's simple yet classic: black & white decor. I love decorating my home with those two basic colors. It's so versatile! You can always add a pop of another bright color with an inexpensive accessory while still keeping the black/white as a base. So chic!

Want to decorate your home with these colors? Here are some inspirations to help motivate you:

[There are so many things I love about this room. Of course, my eye automatically goes to the patterned drapes. Love it! They add such character to the room without overcrowding it. I also love that only one wall is painted black. Really adds depth to the space. And the chandelier...swoon..]

[Love this sophisticated idea for a vanity! By simply painting the drawers black while leaving everything else white adds loads of style. This would be perfect in any guest room or bathroom with some black and white towels and accessories included. Even that little blue vase adds that little pop of color.]

[Wouldn't you love to have this on your porch or in your living room? I adore the mixtures of black and white fabrics. Even the clock and lampshades are along for the ride! So chic!]

[I know I've shown you this before in a previous post, but I would like to highlight it again. I just love the black and white tile floor! Totally showcases this all white laundry room!]

Sources:

[Jen]

1 comment:

Whatcha thinkin?