- Numbered Jars - I still use these daily to hold all of my laundry needs: detergent, stain remover, and fabric softener. Of course everyone always asks me if I bought them at Pottery Barn. Umm...nope!
- Elizabeth's Sweet Shoppe Party - This was so much fun to plan & create! People are still buzzing about it! And I am so glad it was fun 2nd birthday for my little girl. I can't wait to plan her 3rd birthday party! :0)
- Master Bathroom Renovation - I am so pleased with how our master bathroom turned out. And it still looks exactly the same today. I would love to rip up the linoleum & put tile on the floor, but it's not exactly high up on my to-do list.
- Frames, Frames, Frames - Where would this little blog be without this work of art? Every time I look at it hanging on my wall, it always makes me smile. :0)
- My Little Creation - This is actually my very first craft I ever posted about. And it's still hanging up in our master bedroom. Who knew what an old frame and a chipboard letter could do?
- Chalkboard Table - This was the perfect solution for covering up a hideous stain on my dining table. And my daughter (and myself as well) love to draw all over it with chalk. It's become a fun daily activity.
- Windowsill to Cozy Reading Nook - My most recent project. But it's still unfinished. After taking down the wreath and the "naughty/nice" pillow, it looks very bare. I'm working on crafting up some pillows and window treatments to cozy it up a bit. So stay tuned!
- The EAT Sign - Yes, it's still hanging in the dining room. Really adds a splash of color to the place. :0)
- Card-making - I really couldn't decide on a favorite card to put in my Top 10. I made so many cards this past year and enjoyed making every single one of them!
And my all-time FAVORITE blog post is....
10. My Laundry/Craft Room - a.k.a. my second home. This is where I spend all of my time blogging, doing crafts, and of course, laundry. But I still love being in this room! It's so inviting and organized (yes, it really looks like this all the time, I promise!), and I am so happy that I finally have a "mom-cave"! :0)