Monday, March 22, 2010

Springtime Cookies

I have an announcement to make: I've been bitten by the "cookie bug". I just LOVE baking cookies! And it gives me the chance to whip out my awesome cookie press! I used Wilton's Cookie Pro Ultra Cookie Press. You can check it out here along with a how-to video.
I got it this past Christmas from my sister-in-law and had forgotten about it since. I love it that it comes with different attachments to make other various shapes such as a heart for Valentine's day, a pumpkin for Halloween, a tree for Christmas, etc. But with it being springtime and so close to Easter, I thought what better time of the year to make these flower cookies! And lots of 'em!

So sit back, relax, grab a cold glass of milk and enjoy a cookie. You deserve it! :0)

1 comment:

  1. Those are absolutely adorable!! I love them. I have got to get one of those cookie presses! =]

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha thinkin?