Friday, June 18, 2010

Free Printables: Father's Day Gift Tags


Father's Day is literally around the corner (day after tomorrow...AHH!). So I wanted to share some fun tags that will give your Father's Day gift a little something special. BONUS: you can print it out for free!

The Scrap Shoppe was gracious enough to give everyone a freebie for Father's Day. Go visit her site and download the pdf to print of these adorable tags.

Here are some examples of how I used them. Don't you just love the bright colors?!



I cut out the pennants, punch a couple of holes at the top corners, and strung them together with a piece of twine. So simple!


Get a solid color back, cut out a tie with some patterned scrapbook paper, and adhere the tie to the bag with dimensional adhesive. Then add the cute little tag. :0)


You can also use the tags on cards, cupcake toppers, etc. Here I used it on a coupon book I made for my hubby. So cute and easy peasy!

Hope everyone has a fabulous Father's Day weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. I just saw that you used these! (I'm a little slow. lol!) You made them look fabulous!! Thanks so much for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha thinkin?