Monday, June 14, 2010

[Motivational Monday: Movie Set Decor]

Do you ever catch yourself paying more attention to the decor of a movie set than the actual plot of the movie? Well, I find myself do more and more of that these days. I am completely distracted by the admirable interior/exterior design of houses in a movie. Just wishing that someday I will have a house just like that.

This past weekend I was watching The Holiday. I know what you're thinking..."it's June. why on earth is she watching a Christmas movie??" Well, I believe this movie can and should be watched all year long. And, as always, I cannot take my eyes off the interior decor. It's just...well, mesmerizing. Feel free to look for yourself. {swoon...}

First the house in L.A.:

The living room

The kitchen

The bathroom (which I don't ever remember seeing in the film)

The bedroom

Then the beautiful cottage:

The living room

The kitchen

The bathroom (love that tub!)

The bedroom

You can view more images here. Enjoy! :0)

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I do that too. I've never seen The Holiday, but the bathroom and bedroom are gorgeous. =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't had time to watch too many movies lately but I would love to see the holiday again. and yes I also pay attention to the decor when watch shows. I got the idea from my foyer from Modern family. I love the blue in the cottage kitchen! Don't think I can talk my hubby into that one though.

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha thinkin?