Thursday, July 22, 2010

[Transformation Thursday: Laundry/Craft Room (cont'd.) - Laundry Signs & Pretty Decor]


Since a lot of you were quite interested in my laundry/craft room (thank you all for the sweetest comments!), I thought I might share with you some details about my room that I didn't really go into on my last post about it. To view my laundry/craft room transformation post, click here.

[I bought this laundry sign at Hobby Lobby. I loved it as soon as I saw it and knew it would be perfect for my laundry room. Originally I had it hanging above the door mounted to the wall, but then I noticed the cord that goes to the ipod stereo hanging from the ceiling (oh and my husband installed those outlets himself!). So I figured I would cover it up as much as I could with this sign. After buying a chain, cutting it to the length I wanted, and mounting an s-hook from the ceiling, I have this rustic laundry room decor.]

[I bought this sign at Big Lots (I love that store!). I believe it was 5 bucks. Thought it was cute and went along with the rustic theme.]


[Isn't this just the cutest?! I mean, who could resist a puppy laundry sign? I have a puppy (although he's 2 1/2 now so I guess he's not exactly a puppy anymore), and this reminded me of him always stealing laundry. I have this sign hung on a clothes line above the washer/dryer for now.]

[This was one of many Dollar Store finds. I bought it about 8 years ago and still love it.]

[I got this at Wal-Mart and thought the colors would go perfect on my craft shelf. Plus I love it that I never have to water it!]

[A simple flower in a small vase. I bought the vase from Target for $1. I think it was around Valentine's Day because the other side of it says "love". :0) It sits on a shelf we built above the sink/washer/dryer. I makes me smile.]

Well, that concludes this portion of my laundry/craft room. I have tons more details to share with you (i.e. tin buckets, wire baskets, photo boxes, etc.), but I will discuss those in a later post. So stay tuned for more!

REMINDER:
The Frame Giveaway ends TONIGHT at 11pm PST!!! Click here to enter before time runs out! I will announce the winner tomorrow! Good luck! :0)

[Jen]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha thinkin?