Friday, August 20, 2010

BIG Announcement and a Winner!!

Happy Friday everyone! I have a big announcement and a winner of the iTunes gift card! First, let me tell you the big announcement (even though I know you will probably just scroll down to find out if you won or not). :0)


My big announcement is that [Frame Fanatic] will start selling my handmade frames on Etsy.com on Sept. 1st!!! I cannot tell you how excited I am! I have been diligently working on my frames this past week (hence the reason for the lack of posting...sorry about that). Anyways, I wanted you to be the first to know since you all have given me the courage to start my own frame-selling business. So thank you!!

Okay, back to the giveaway winner. Out of 20 entries, via random.org, the winner of the $10 iTunes gift card is............

# 7 - Christine who said: "I follow you-great giveaway!"

Congratulations Christine!! Please email me your info to redeem your prize!

And thank you to all of you who entered my giveaway! If I could, I would let you all be winners. Maybe someday... :0)

[Jen]

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! I gave you a blog award here: http://www.scrappy-gifts.com/2010/08/friday-favorites-24.html

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha thinkin?