Saturday, August 21, 2010

[Scrapperday: Snowman Cards]

This week I was again inspired by Kristina Werner at her KWerner Designs blog. You've seen me talk about her many times before because I believe she really has a great eye for card-making. I was taking a look back at her holiday card series from 2009 and was inspired to make a card. Blame it on Christmas in...August?


You can check out her how-to video here to make your own cute little snowman card. Happy Scrapperday! :0)

I will be linking this up to these fabulous linky parties. You should come party with us!
[Jen]

5 comments:

  1. LOVE the buttons!!

    I'd love to have you link up in Scraptastic Saturday!

    Hannah
    http://youngancrafty.blogspot.com/2010/08/scaptastic-saturday.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen these are so cute!! I just love the little snowman cards :) Thanks for sharing them and have a great weekend!

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun, fun, fun...definitely a craft I will do with my two younger kids! Thanks for sharing the link!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for linking up! Those are the cutest little snowmen buttons!!

    Hannah
    http://youngancrafty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute and simple! Love their "scarves!" Thanks for linking up to Scrappy Saturdays!

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha thinkin?