Monday, March 28, 2011

[Motivational Monday: Decorating with Flowers]

Don't you just love springtime? When all of the plants come back to life and the beautiful flowers start to bloom? Even though my allergies will disagree, I enjoy filling my home with colorful flowers in unique ways. Here are just a few fun ways to add a little "life" in your home:

{courtesy of My Home Ideas}

[Placing a single flower in a colored bottle is simplistic yet adds a touch of class to any home.]

[I love this look of cut roses bunched together in this square vase. Makes a pretty centerpiece.]

[Not only do I love the flower arrangement in this trophy-like vase, but I simply adore the flowers displayed in bowls on stacks of books & bookshelf in the background.]

[Recognize this? I posted a while back (click HERE to view) about having flowers in pitchers. I simply put these feux flowers in a pitcher that I found at Goodwill. Even though the flowers aren't real, it still makes me smile just to look at them.]

So go pick up some flowers at your local florist or even the grocery store and fill your home with life and color! :0)

[Jen]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha thinkin?