Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Spring Cupcake Liner Wreath


After hearing all of the amazing and encouraging comments on my red cupcake liner wreath that I posted about a month ago (click HERE to view), I decided to make a Spring cupcake liner wreath. Actually I designed it to where I can change out the little embellishments throughout the year to decorate for the seasons/holidays. Which explains why I chose to use white cupcake liners to keep it neutral.

Here are the supplies I used:

  • foam wreath (this one was 12 inches in diameter)
  • thick ribbon (I used green since it's what I had on hand)
  • white cupcake liners (I used about 150)
  • hot glue and gun

Overall, it only took me a couple of hours (with many added interruptions), but it was well worth the effort!


I also added this little embellishment that I made out of tissue paper. It's just a standard pom-pom flower (click HERE to view the tutorial) with a big white button and and orange ribbon tied in a bow. I attached the entire thing with ribbon to make it easy to remove and change out according to the theme.

Linking this project up to these parties! Come join me! :0)

Stay tuned tomorrow to view my Spring mantel that includes this wreath!

[Jen]

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Thank you for the sweet comments on my carnival party post. I am glad you left a comment, as I was able to find your great blog and become a follower. What great projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it!! seen it done with coffee filters too! stopping by from Tip Junkie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! I just used some mini cupcake liners and had a bunch left over. This would be a fun project to do with it! Stopping in from Midwestern Moms

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable, and you did a great job with photos and instructions. I found your blog at Running With Glitter. Thanks for your ideas! I'm a follower now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Turned out great! It's a good idea to change out the embellishments through the year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! I shared it on facebook today - https://www.facebook.com/#!/willowhousewithgreendoordesigns

    ReplyDelete
  7. Five fingers shoes and sports shoes,bare feet shoes leather shoes, rubber shoes of the biggest difference is the most fundamental difference lies in function. General leather shoes, rubber shoes in the function main emphasis is non-slip, comfortable, insulation, ventilation, and beautiful. The Five fingers shoes not only to meet these requirements, but also according to the special nature of sport, were required to have flexibility, energy return, shock absorption, control, flip the foot, sports protection,Vibram Men fit in with the physical health requirements, improve athletic performance, etc. . Whether exercise or competitive sport, Five fingers shoes are in line with movement in the mechanical, biological, ergonomics, kinematics, exercise physiology, hygiene requirements, but also consider helping athletes improve athletic performance or to create a better movement results. Therefore, the design and manufacture of sports shoes, the process should take full account of the characteristics of movement, which is different from the Five fingers shoes sports shoes and other footwear logo.Vibram Classic This not only requires a general sports shoes, comfortable shoes, protection, appearance and other characteristics, greater emphasis on how to avoid injuries, and enhance motor function and improve athletic performance. Five fingers shoes and normal shoes with different soles are generally soft and flexible. Can play a buffer role. Exercise can enhance flexibility, and some also to prevent ankle injuries. Therefore, during sports,Vibram Five Fingers most wear Five fingers shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Master Framing are the experts in framing in Sydney.
    We specialize in memorabilia framing, custom picture framing, canvas stretching and photo mounting.
    We have grown into one of the most competitive picture framers in New South Wales,
    offering a large range of picture frames and picture framing services.

    framing sydney

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha thinkin?