Saturday, May 8, 2010

[Scrapperday]: Fun with Cards

Happy Scrapperday! :0) Just wanted to share a couple of cards I did this past week. My SIL's birthday was coming up, so I thought what a great opportunity to make cards! I also did a previous post on other cards I've made, if you're searching for any card-making ideas. It has become an obsession of mine lately.


Do you ever realize like the day before that someone's birthday is coming up, so you don't have time to go out and buy one at the store? Well, it's much more fun to make it yourself. Plus, who doesn't love and appreciate getting a handmade card? This birthday card was fun to make by using scraps of paper I had on hand. I thought it turned out bright and cheery.


Fun with buttons! I am up to my ears in buttons, so this gave me a great chance to put a bunch of them to good use. And since these little button flowers aren't "holiday-specific", you can basically use it anytime you like (such as Mother's Day! *hint hint*).

(card ideas courtesy of Two Peas in a Bucket)
The Girl Creative

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the idea - I have tons of buttons. This is a great project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are SO cute! Thanks for coming by and visiting my blog--{homeandholidaykeepsakes.blogspot.com}
    I'm following!

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha thinkin?