Friday, April 2, 2010

Copycat Friday: To Be or Not to Be?


For a couple of weeks now, I have been debating on if I should continue Copycat Friday or to go a different route. If you are new here, the objective of Copycat Friday is for me to find something (big or small) that someone else has done and steal their idea while still making it my own. I did it for a little while, but I am now realizing that I just don't have the patience time to do a craft every week. I am constantly inspired by so many of you crafty bloggers out there and still want to give others the same inspiration.

So I am at a standstill. If any of you have any fun theme ideas for Friday (or any other day of the week), please let me know by commenting below. I read every single comment on all of my blogs and would love to hear your thoughts. So let's here 'em!

P.S. Pictured above is my dog Snickers (or sometimes called Snickerdoodle). He's my 2 year old yorkie who always love to pose for the camera. :0)

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm, it's fun to have a weekly theme for people to look forward to. What do you really love to do? You could feature one of your scrapbook pages for Scrapbook Friday?

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha thinkin?