Monday, April 26, 2010

[Motivational Monday]: Outdoor Dining

With the weather getting warmer and grass getting greener, you can't help but want to spend some time outside. Springtime and summertime usually involve plenty of grilling out and bbq's. So the motivation for today is to just drool over these amazing outdoor patio dining setups from Better Homes and Garden.


I am in love with the outdoor fireplace! So cozy even when it's cold outside. I am also crazy about the pergola. I have been debating about getting one of those for a couple of years now. So nice.


A nice simple dining setup with a little umbrella. I really like the mixture of textures with the wooden table and metal folding chairs. The sunflowers are a nice touch, too. :0)


Again, the fireplace. Lovely. I also like ceiling fans outside for some reason. They add a calming breeze on those hot summer days.


This would be a nice place to have a quiet breakfast and watch the sunrise. I can totally see myself sitting there with my cup of coffee. And do you see that little birdhouse? Adorable!


I really like the color palette of this casual patio. And that table really adds character. Like the ceiling fans, I really like the idea of a chandelier outside. Look perfect! Who says you can't bring indoor lighting outside?

Well, I hope you enjoyed this week's Motivational Monday. Now go outside and enjoy this gorgeous weather!

1 comment:

  1. I love the 3rd one with the outdoor kitchen! So beautiful and cozy. =]

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha thinkin?