Wednesday, April 14, 2010

[Wacky Wednesday]: PattieWack Jewelry Shelves


I am totally loving this DIY shelving idea! Pattie Donham-Wilkinson over at Get Wacky and Crafty with Pattiewack! So crafty, yet still very economical. And, of course, I LOVE the fact that it is in a frame like a shadow box! It really displays all your fine jewelry for everyone to enjoy and still makes it completely accessible for you. I could so use this in my closet, instead of it all being crammed in a jewelry box. This would really let them "breathe".


BONUS!! I also love that it can be used to hold stamps or other useful craft tools. I am going to put this idea in the archives to use in my craft room!

Feeling wacky and crafty? Stop and visit Pattiewack. She's got tons of amazing DIY ideas!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I just love the PattieWack blog! She has so many great ideas. Thanks for stopping by my blog today!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha thinkin?