Tuesday, September 14, 2010

[How-to Tuesday: Button Art at Modge Podge Rocks!]

Isn't this just cute as a button??

Do any of you have a bunch of miscellaneous buttons lying around that you've somehow accumulated over the years but haven't a clue what to do with them all? Well, here's a great project idea to put them to good use! Over at Modge Podge Rocks! she has created this adorable button art that's super easy to recreate for yourselves. I know I will definitely be doing this very soon! Check out her awesome tutorial here!


And if you aren't a follower of Modge Podge Rocks!, I suggest you become one immediately! There are TONS of amazing craft ideas that I know I'm just dying to try! And who doesn't love Modge Podge?! :0)

[Jen]

2 comments:

  1. Aww, so cute! Thanks so much for stopping by, I'm so glad you did, it brought me back here and you have so many cute things to explore!

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha thinkin?