Saturday, April 9, 2011

[Scrapperday: Big Shoes to Fill]


I just realized I haven't shared any scrapbook pages I've created in a while. It's been all about Spring lately, so I thought I would show you a page that totally captures my daughter.

Every morning while I'm getting ready for the day, she has a mission to try on all of mine and my husbands shoes. So funny! And what's more hilarious is when she attempts to actually walk around in these gigantic shoes! So of course, I just knew I had to document this daily event. :0)


She certainly has "big shoes to fill"! I created this title with various letter stickers/rub-ons from different collections. The tag is simply made out of cardboard backing (from those packs of cardstock paper) and some blue stitched ribbon.


The paper collection I used was from the All Occasion Page Kit by Making Memories. I am really pleased with how it turned out. Very simple yet totally showcases the two photos.

Linking up to these parties! :0)

[Jen]

6 comments:

  1. what a cutie!

    megan
    craftycpa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh MY! I love this! I love how you did the title with different fonts. And you have the cutest subject too!
    Thanks for linking up to scrapbook sundays!
    Lyssa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet page! I hope you stop by the Tuesday To Do party and share it!

    http://blackberryvine.blogspot.com/2011/04/tuesday-to-do-5-and-4-list-makers.html

    Smiles!
    Jami

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is cute! I haven't scrapbooked in soooo long. I miss it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a precious moment you are capturing! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. how adorable!!! loving the little phrase. too cute

    Thanks for linking up to Your Whims Wednesday! Hope to see ya again later this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha thinkin?